Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Miracle in Me, the Birth and Resurrection of Your Son in My Heart

Psalms, Prayers, and Devotionals



Dear Master,
        Thanks be to You Jehovah, thanks be to my Kingdom Savior God.  Delighted in Your Word, I am, appointed to reign by Your side.  Beckon my kindred earthlings into Your light.  Lord, what is it about Love and Compassion that makes it difficult for people to receive?  It grieves me how Satan deceives.
     Purge me of maligned intent.  Make my actions harmonious with Your will.  I pour forth these waters from Your well, my spiritual essence ascends to Your Holy Hill.  I long for a better sanctification, a purity apart from man.  I long for Your face, to sense You staring down upon me in Your benevolent care.
     Lord, I cross this juncture, reflecting upon all You have done in my life, appreciating the way You fulfill Your divine purpose through me.  You are my Father and I am Your son.  Jesus lives in my heart, that magnificent resurrected One.
     Lord, You are a worker of miracles, and You have worked a miracle in me, the birth and resurrection of Your Son in my heart.  I will die to myself daily to follow You.
     Thank You for the blessed hope of Your return, for forgiveness, repentance, and redemption.  I shall forever follow You, my Master.  You have pierced me with an arrow, and I know I can never be the same.  I have seen the  glory of Your Son.  Show me how to be a good servant, a slave to righteousness.  Please test and refine my character, that I might grow richer in virtue, producing fruit for Your Kingdom to come.  In Jesus’ Name.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment