Friday, October 21, 2011

Inner Chambers of my Heart

Devotional Letters, Psalms, and Prayers to God


You take me upon clouds and welcome me into the inner chambers of my heart.  I gaze at the sky in awesome wonder, in wait of your Promised return.  Your people moan down here on this earth, Beloved.  Your People seek your face with a repentant heart, Beloved.  Please turn not your back upon us.  We are a wretched species, gone astray from you when we had all of paradise to enjoy.  But the riches of your mercy surpass the folly of our sin.  Turn us toward you in these last days, Sweet Master.  Beckon the flock of your pasture. 

Glorious Yahweh, thank you for taking on the tent of human flesh in Jesus.  Thank you for your plan of redemption.  Germinate trust in your Promises across the Land.  In Jesus name, glory be to God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment