Sunday, October 2, 2011

Truthbroadcast Ministries


TruthBroadcast Ministries
Presents
Hope in Hollywood
Prayers, Psalms, and Devotionals
Volume 10111

“…And my People Shall Never be Ashamed”  Joel 2:26-28

“And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.” Rev 21:4

Father in Heaven,

You promise in Your Word that Your people shall never be ashamed.  You promise to wipe away all my tears.  You have told me my sighs are precious and that my prayers ascend to you like a sweet smelling incense.  You have put my tears in a bottle, numbered them, and sealed them for our precious day together.  Oh Beloved Master, please keep me humble, that I might one day be honored by you.  Keep me from pride and conceit.

Repentance begins with those tears that wash Your feet, in humble submission do I seek you with a turned heart.  Oh Lord, I pray that these burdens upon my soul be lifted.  I pray that You refresh me with those Living Waters, that Manna from Heaven You promised to sustain me with until I enter  into the Promised Land.

That woman who cleansd Thy feet with her tears, she knew that You are a Healer.  I too approach You with wounds and scars, insidious and inexplicable things have I done… and yes, even continue to do.  But Lord I aspire unto Thee… I fall, but I get up facing You each time.  Do not let that deceiver have persuasion over my soul.  Keep me strong, empowered in Your Spirit to accomplish all things.  Amen.

When shall Love return to refresh this Land my Lord?  For we have all sinned and as a People gone astray from You.  You have sent this famine, this recession to remind us of Your covenant, to awaken us…. to obtain the attention of your People.  Let us not become lukewarm but rekindle our faith.  Embolden us to take Your Message and proclaim that You stand at the door and knock; that millions and perhaps billions have yet to receive You.  Awaken the center of our hearts.  Knock at the door and move Your Spirit within us.
REV 3:20
 
Lord, anoint the readers of this message and enlighten their eyes.  Let them open the door to You and pray.  Remind them that You said Your People shall NEVER BE ASHAMED.  Open the ears of those who think that they must get right or clean up their lives before seeking You. 

Thank you for being the God who accepts people wherever they are at.  The glorious Truth is that You sought us while we were yet in sin and depravity.  Thank you for lifting us out.  Thank you for transforming me and refining my soul.

Let this testimony of your Grace enter into the hearts of those who might believe that You would cast them out.  Make it known that You promise Your people shall never be ashamed.  We are made worthy by Your precious Blood, that Mighty Sacrifice.  You have paid the penalty for every one of us.  Let it be publicized in the land.

It pleased the Father to bruise You, but You rose because death could not contain Love.    You rose because You never sinned.  You became sin under three hours of darkness so that we might become perfect righteousness for all eternity.

Glory be to the Father who preordained the plan of salvation before the foundation of the world… the Father who bought the entire field for a few buried gems.  My tears are no longer of shame but joy.  Your Love is too powerful to take in.  I swoon in a deep breath to contemplate Your mercy.  Only by Your Holy Spirit do I even glimpse its shores. 

You transport me to other worlds.  Let the mysteries of your Kingdom be born in the hearts of men.  Let Your resurrection be experienced, the Day Star born in the heart, the beginning of one’s walk of faith.  Sound the trumpet and remind the people that a Creator exists in heaven, a personal and intimate God who dwells in the tabernacles of hearts.  Sing a sweet song of thanksgiving and foster an attitude of gratitude in the children, for in poverty we are made rich and in weakness we are we made strong.


Pass this message across the land that God did not come to save the rich or the proud…. God picks the weak things of the world to defeat the strong, the foolish
things to confound the wise.  God saves sinners, heals the afflicted, and frees the captives.  Seek Him while He may yet be found.  He delivers souls through faith.

The Lord is close to those of a broken and contrite spirit but He promises that His people will NEVER be ashamed.  If you sense guilt and shame, stand upon His promise that you will NEVER be ashamed.  I know I do, and it works very well for me.  The Word of God is Powerful and Mighty to Deliver.  Those tears become joyous and are counted in His book.  The Prayers ascend like incense.  And He Promises you will NEVER be ashamed, for we are made worthy by the blood of the Lamb.  We Trust in His Power, and the proof is in the resurrection—He abides in the heart and His Spirit indwells us.  Hallelujah!  

People who carry a sense of shame, guilt, or regret sense their need for Christ more than others.  What they may not know, however, is that the valleys in life is what provides capacity to receive the summits.  The Father promises believers will suffer.  Therefore, we trust the suffering fulfills some blessing.  Just as it pleased the Father to bruise the Son, we too suffer, crucified in the flesh daily, but always trusting that our Father would provide us fish and not a stone to eat.

Claim the promise: “My People shall NEVER BE ASHAMED.”  Christ promised He would not cast out one who turns to Him.    Nobody snatches us from His hand.  Nobody separates us from the Love of God.  The miracle is closer than you think, right inside your very heart does He abide.  May His peace and the Spirit of enlightenment enrich you.  In Jesus name.  Amen.                           
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment