Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Know I am Clean Because You Cleansed Me



Devotional Letters, Psalms, and Prayers to God

Beloved Master,
          To know Your Love is to live on another plane.  What could be more important than understanding Your Grand Purpose?  Your Word is always true and pure.  You refresh my soul and inspire my heart.  My Love for You is cosmic; I feel You in my body and bones.  I long for Your coming, Your blessed and glorious appearance.  I struggle to pick up the pieces of my life, but You help me.  What might I do for all the Love You have shown me?  What may I do for You?
     You are my Husband and Champion.  I believe in You at the core of my character.  I know I am clean because You have cleansed me.
     Lord, provide me a place, a home where my spirit shall be free, where we might together abide.  Accelerate our mission here on earth.  Open doors for me and unlock those mysterious wings in my heart.  I am an abstract thinker with great emotional volatility.  Please anchor my soul in You and teach me how to be stable.  Give me the courage to fulfill the mission You entrusted to me.  I pray to feel Your Holy Presence, for I already have Your peace.  In Jesus’ name.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment