Sunday, September 18, 2011

Share Your Love with this Dying World


Devotional Letters, Psalms, and Prayers to God

Dear Lord,     
          The inspiration of Your Spirit returns.  You help me to walk with courage, to shine as a star.
     I work hard to win souls, to share what You planted in my heart, but I am out of my league.  I need Your help.  Grant me the strength and experience to communicate Faith.  Move me, Lord, play me like an instrument.  I Love You.
     Break the walls of hate that pervade this culture and manifest the glory of Your salvation.  They call me delusional for believing in You Lord, but I know better.  I wish not to prove them wrong, only to glorify Your name.  I am helpless without You.
     Uphold me Lord.  Make me an effective minister and counselor.  Build it and they will come; build me up and draw unbelievers through Your Spirit.  I testify of You so that I might share Your Love with this dying world.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment