Saturday, September 10, 2011

Whisper Secrets in My Ear For We are Lovers

Devotional Letters, Psalms, and Prayers to God

Dearest Master,
          Waiting on Your face to show that Love has not abandoned me here.  Searching in my heart to confirm that I am all Yours every day.  This world cannot stay in apostasy forever without divine consequences.  Beloved, hold me; touch me and inspire me to new heights.  The vision in this valley, a utopia in the future; mankind cannot exist outside of You, Oh Giver of Life.
     Who am I and what am I doing?  What shall my role be?  Whisper secrets in my ear, for we are Lovers.  Be not fleeting but close to me.  I pray You bless me with wisdom.
     I have this thing in my throat that won’t come out; I have this need to express something from within myself, and that something is You.  Oh, won’t You be close to me, for my heart misses You.  I pray that You refine my soul into pure gold, and support me with Your divine providence.  In Jesus’ name.  Amen.

Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment