Friday, September 9, 2011

A Blue Flame of Light Emanating from My Heart

Devotional Letters, Psalms, and Prayers to God


Dear Lord,     
          You are my portion, my thanksgiving.  I express joy to You,  for You lifted the burden from my heart.  I cried my eyes to You and You heard me from Your holy hill and washed me in Your blood.  When my shame was too great for me, You clothed me in majesty and regenerated my soul.  Truly I am grateful with a smile upon my face.
     Father, let me not degenerate into spiritual decadence, but let my repentance be true unto the manifestation of Your character in me.  I Love You with a burning flame, a blue flame of light emanating from my heart.  You ignited that flame, Father, when You showed me the meaning of Love.
     I feel good, blessed, for the Lord has dealt with me bountifully.  Inspire me, Master, for I am thy beloved one.  I seek glory and praise for Your name.  With all of my being, with sweet honey lips my tongue shall sing reverie to thy name all my days.
     Instead of asking for purpose, blessing, and forgiveness, let me just thank You for it.  For I was low and You uplifted me.  I was poor and You prospered me.  Glory be unto my Lord, my God, My Champion, My Master, Deliverer of salvation, and King of my world.  In Jesus’ name.  Amen
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment