Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lord, Transfer Me to a Higher Plane


Devotional Letters, Psalms, and Prayers to God

Dear Lord,
        One day we shall have our private paradise together, where interruptions are few and our bond is conscious and strong.  We will be one body together.  Oh Lord, transfer me to a higher plane.  It is a daily struggle to be around these distractions.  Help me detach from all of this madness.  I would like You to be my sole focus, or should I say “soul” focus.  
     You are my candle and my song.  Bless me with Your mercy and make me to keep improving.  Write through me; create through me messages that help inspire others to seek a relationship with You in their hearts.  Gather the shards, the broken glass of my life, and make something special.  Make these wounds count for something.
     Your blood and death has redeemed me.  You have given me a story around which to frame my feelings.  How concentrated can I really be when I do not know what I am supposed to be doing for You right now?  How long must I await before You activate?
     Awaken in me, my Lord.  Activate.  Lay not dormant, but arise and fight my cause.  Intercede from Your mighty throne as my High Priest.  And keep me humble, for my aspirations for You often seem too grand.  Sprinkle stardust into my eyes and make my heart to beam.  Forget me not in Your heavenly abode.  But reveal to me Your promise—that eyes have not seen, nor ears heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man the things that God has prepared for those who Love Him.  Amen.  And Lord, I surely Love You fervently, with a great longing do I desire for Your appearance.
     Your music evokes my tears; please move my soul.  Your Spirit intercourses with mine; please move my soul.  Your promises of kindness make me to turn and wait for You; please move my soul.  Your instill vision in my heart; please move my soul.
         Mystically I peer into thee, beholding the reflection of my own humanity.  Not that I compare to You, but that I am Your temple and Your glory projects out from me.  As I look within myself, I see Your cloud by day and fire by night, the Shekinah Glory behind the windows to my soul.  Thank you for allowing me to sense Your Presence.  In Jesus Name.  Amen
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment