Thursday, May 17, 2012

Every Now and Again I Need to Go Out of My Mind to Remain Sane


Dear Father,
         I sometimes tap into primal feelings, these waves of lust and fear.  But I am not from that world, at least not anymore.  I still misplace things, and even my behaviors are inconsistent.  But I strive for a refined character, never ceasing in my aspirations toward You.  I feel an almost divine calling to be like You.  Lucifer wanted to be like You, but his heart was one of perniciousness and lies.  I accept Your rule and authority and Love Your Word.
     Oh Master, in my great folly I have discovered what repentance is, a total turn in direction and mental attitude.  I can still sense that subtle demon, but You are my Owner and Possessor.  I miss You, Beloved; our romance is one made in heaven.  You touch my heart on earth and continue to remove my blinders.  I am overcome in a trancelike manifestation of Your Spirit moving through me, with Wisdom and Power communicating the message of Your Love.  Oh Beloved, how ever do I miss You.  Every now and again I need to go out of my mind to remain sane.  Thanks be to Christ.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment