Saturday, May 5, 2012

Shattered and Broken to be Transformed


 
Dear Lord,
          Prostrated in puddles of anguish do I lament about the days of my vanity, the pain of separation from You.  Purpose foretold, yet stiff-necked and stubborn am I to that which I am called.  Source of my strength behind the tears in my eyes, together shall we suffer at-one.  Great travesty and misfortune I feel but I ask You pity me with tender mercies and let not my crown be forfeited forlorn.
     Shattered and broken, swept up in pieces and scattered, all sense of identity lost.  Grieve with me and heal with me, Your miraculous Love my heart is open to receive.  Hold not back, be not silent, tuck me under the feathers of Your wings. My Darling Angel, Divine Messenger of hope, I love You and miss You.  Transform my life and make me whole.
     Rope’s end, I can’t pretend to be happy in a world of evil.  My mind raped by this darkness, that enemy so heartless, I’m powerless lest I call out to You: come rescue my Darling; come save me Beloved, remove me from cloudy weather in this spiritual domain.  I Love You my Champion, Jesus Christ my Lord, You are my shield and sword.  Glory be unto thee.   Hallelujah.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment