Sunday, May 6, 2012

You Are a God of Infinite Renown


 
Dearest Beloved,
         Thank You for friends and family, for the breath that fills my lungs.  Thank You for purpose and calling, for the impetus to share Your Love.  I grieve over what I destroy, the sin that wrecks my life.  But I know You grant me purpose and reprieve, transcendent from death into life.  You accept me as I am.  In careless youth I caused harm but today I exercise wisdom and count the cost; at least I strive to do so.  Amen.
     Like father Abraham, the nomad tent dweller, let me recall that I am a transient here on earth.  Let me not get too comfortable, lest I want to stay.  Let me not mistake worldly pleasures with divine blessings.  Let me retain the peace only found by abiding in Your Spirit, Yahweh my Lord. 
     Your name has been spoken of and spread throughout the globe.  You are a God of infinite renown.  Even the angels shout praise; even the stars sing unto thee.  Lord, You are an awesome, bright light, the star that shines in the hearts of men.  Please entrust to me Your Spirit once again, and may I never put You through such grief again.  Grant me Your grace and champion my soul after death.  Bring me back in that day when You reign supreme, so that I might present the crowns of glory at Your feet, the rewards earned by allowing Your Spirit to work through me.  I look forward to going to visit You every year in Jerusalem during the Feast of Tabernacles.  I look forward to making new Love gifts for You as You continue to inspire my heart. In Jesus’ Name.  Amen
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment