Friday, May 18, 2012

Obliterate Demonic Strongholds and Let Your Light Shine in People’s Hearts


Dear Lord,
         Repentance can take a long time, especially when one is headed fast and furious down a path to destruction.  I had to start by hating my own life before You created a new life in me.  You have turned me and I have been happily devastated, for every day and every season my eyes are opened wider as You continue to reveal to me new things.
     Oh Master, I my ambitions enslave me and make it difficult to turn off my brain.  I can think but I prefer to dream.  I can act but I prefer to wait on You.  Help me to relax, sit, and be still in Your presence.  Move my heart and spirit to share of the glorious Truths of Your Kingdom.  Help me to open in others what You awakened in me—life and love abundant. 
      Lord, enlighten my soul and engraft this wild branch into Your magnificent body.  Never let me stray but keep me conscious of Your Spirit.  Surely Your Kingdom has no end, and I pray for it to come to this earth.  Come return swiftly Lord Jesus and rule this land.  Amen.
     Oh Master, silence me when my words become too many.  I Love You, Beloved.  Simplify my purpose that I can perform it as a child.  Obliterate demonic strongholds and let Your light shine in people’s hearts.  In Jesus’ Name.  Amen
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment