Saturday, May 26, 2012

You Enter My Dreams and Make Me to Wonder After You While Awake


Dearest Master,
         I wanted to write You a quick note to tell You that I Love You and that You have been on my mind.  Thank You for blessing my meager existence with unsurpassing grace.  Thank You for more than faith, for proving Your existence to me and opening my heart. 
     I am a receptacle for Your Spirit.  Please Lord, teach me the mystery doctrine about this unforetold Church Age.  Teach me how to inspire others.  Make me to shine as a star among men, as an invisible hero anonymous in time.  My reward is with You in eternity.  Amen.
     You are always on my mind, penetrating even to my subconscious.  You enter my dreams and make me to wonder after You while awake.  I desire Your Kingdom.  Lord, what do I with this Love You placed in my heart?  It longs to be expressed.
     Please Lord, reassure my heart of Your plan for me.  Let me dream it and have the courage to perform it.  Provide me the resources.  I trust in You because You promised Your servants would never beg for bread.  You are Jehova-Jirreh, the Lord my Provider.  You are the self-existent, all-present One who provided the ram in lieu of Isaac.  Please be mindful of me.  Let my suffering not be in vain.  Inculcate me with Your written and living Word, the divine Logos who is Jesus Christ.  Fill me with correct communication.  In Jesus’ Name.  Amen
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment