Monday, May 28, 2012

Give Me Transcendence through Mourning and Awaken Me at Night’s End


Dear Lord,
            I shall work for You, my Father.  Please let me work for You, my Father.  Appoint me, anoint me; make my eyes to glisten with Your Spirit.  Make my voice to crack with Your Power.  Activate my commission and give me the wisdom to discern.  I know I have been a fool in the past.  Give me transcendence through mourning, and awaken me at night’s end. 
     With You I have purpose and hope.  It gratifies me to watch You fit the pieces of my life together, to see all the road signs indicating a good direction.  Without You I have nothing, but with You I inherit the spiritual and divine.
     Thank You for the scent of roses, for the beauty in Your creation.  Thank You for the time You grant before I return to dust.  Thank You for Your suffering and victory.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment