Saturday, November 5, 2011

But Now You Reside in the Hearts of Men

Psalms, Prayers, and Devotionals


Master, having You on my side transcends all my fears and worries.  Having Your Love in my heart is all the proof I need.  I starve down here for healthy interaction, to find inspiration and strength.  You always come through for me when I need You, especially when the chips are down.  Please rewrite this storied life.  I work to give You a gift when You return to earth—my life lived through Your grace.
     Activate Your magic in me; awaken Your Spirit and make me to shine of Your radiance.  David chose to build You a temple, but before that You dwelt in tents and tabernacles, in the Ark of the Covenant.  But now You reside in the hearts of men.  Oh, what a blessed and sweet covenant we share.  What holy and unconditional promises You have spoken to me!  It causes me to rejoice; it has put a dance in my step.  It is by Your Spirit that You have determined to abide in my heart.
     Why do I write You these Love letters other than to adore You?  I want You to consume me, Lord.  Channel and turn my intentions toward Your purposes.  Deliver my eyes from tears, my feet from falling.  Make me to behold You in Your coming glory, to behold Your face again while I am yet in the land of the living.
     I have seen, though I desire to see again.  I have experienced, though I desire to experience You again.  Make sweet music in me, my Honeybee, pollinate me with Your Spirit and Love.
     Thanks be to the blood of the lamb, the death of the spotless One who knew not sin but became sin for me that I might have eternal life.  The music, the song, the truth, and wisdom is so overwhelming.  Many put their faith in government or riches, but I will wait upon the Lord.  In Jesus’ name.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment