Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Crown to Present at Your Feet When You Return

Psalms, Prayers, and Devotionals


Dear Lord,     
          I am in constant ready of Your command.  I pray to be ever in Your service.  Oh Lord, inspire me and turn me.  Dispense Your Spirit into my soul.  Help me to earn a crown to present at Your feet when You return.
     Please supply me all I need.  I pray for courage.  Make me bold and protect me in the refuge of Your wings.  I am crazy about You; sick in Love and yearning to please You I am.  The enemy tortures my soul but Your Love heals me and helps me endure.
     Let me disengage from existence.  Build me an emboldened man, able to speak with conviction and make a stand for You.  Fill my everyday life with purpose.  In Jesus’ name.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment