Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let Every Day Grow in Me Further the Light of Your Countenance

Psalms, Prayers, and Devotionals

Dear Lord,
          Thank You for the peace and tranquility in my heart, for keeping me safe and opening doors for me wherever I go.
     My thoughts are for You.  I pray for Your favor, that I might manifest these dreams You put in me.  I pray for Love to descend upon the land; that Truth touches people and unlocks hearts and minds from the deception of Satan.
     My Love, please live through me.  Find for me a purpose and office to execute.  How can I be of Your service?  Keep me always in Your graces, my Master and Lord, for I am so unruly and restless, prone to failure in every way.  Without Your grace I have no peace or hope.
     I trust in You, Jesus.  I will wait upon You and meditate upon Your precepts.  Let me study Your Word and not be deterred from the path You have put before me, a path of mercy and grace.  Let every day grow in me further the light of Your countenance.  Make my body and blood to be for Your purpose here on earth.  Plant in me inspiration and provide me the opportunity to share the gifts You so entrusted.  In Jesus’ name.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment