Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Passing of Moons and Seasons Morph My Character into Something New

Psalms, Prayers, and Devotionals



Dear Lord,     
          Where the heavens of the boundless firmament touch the morning dew of yesterday, there shall I be like the sentinel who waits for the dawn, there shall I be waiting for You my Lord.
     I am empty as a hollow chasm without thy Spirit.  The tears of my eyes are muffled by this numb reality, the passing of moons and seasons morph my character into someone new.  I wonder and wish for my God and Savior to extend the right hand of His mercy toward me, to fill me as a cup that overfloweth and make my mission clear.
     Distractions plague my attention, scattering my efforts in all directions and yet none.  Must I scream aloud, my Lord, for You to hear me?  For surely I scream within, unsure of what to do and why.  It was me, my Lord, I am the guilty party who sinned against You.  Have mercy upon my soul, I pray.  Come heal me, Beloved.
     So long as time remains here on earth so shall my hope remain that You will use me for some purpose.  Let the people know that God lives in the land, and in the heart.  In Jesus’ name.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment