Sunday, November 13, 2011

Spectator of My Own Life

Psalms, Prayers, and Devotionals


      I will be kind to those who cross my path.  I will rejoice in You daily, in prayer, meditations, and our communions together.  I know You will sponsor my endeavors.  Although I have failed You in the past, I shall continue to trust in You all the more, to be preoccupied and focused upon You all the more.  I fantasize about our time together, how it will be when there are no further distractions.  You shall teach me Mastery over deliberation.  You shall manifest fully in my heart and body.  Let healing begin.  Let pain be purged until there is nothing but the joy of Your suffering.  Make me spectator of my own life, as I watch You live and operate through me.  Thanks be to God.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment