Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Make Me a Container in Which Your Healing Medicine Abides

Psalms, Prayers, and Devotionals
 

 Master God,
             Sharpen my wits and help me communicate the Love You revealed to me that night of our mystical union in the sky.  Enrich my understanding and broaden my perceptions that I might have a deeper awareness of You.   Make me a container in which Your healing medicine abides.
     Thank You for taking me places, to euphoria and felicity.  These higher pleasure centers You opened, these charkas I can feel.  My heart is a circuit for Your compassion.  Help me use the gifts You blessed me with  Are we making a difference yet?  I know that only through You shall any works survive the flames.
     Fleeting, these moments in time.  I feel inadequate and broken, alienated and alone.  I am incapable of what You entrusted.   Except it be done through Your Spirit, the mission shall fail.  Let my will decrease, while Your Love in me continue to grow.
     You shine so brightly;  I aspire to reflect Your glory.  Come shine in me Beloved; I beckon You closer.  Come take me to our intimate hideaway.  I have beheld Your majesty and splendor and am enraptured in Your bliss.  If only I could raise up my center; if only I could activate the energy of Your Love. 
     Oh Lord, dreams travel lofty and lucid but cloudy on specifics.  Only I know that I am leaning upon You.  Your grace astounds me in how You continue to open up new pathways for me.
     You have made provisions for me to climb out of this trench.  What awesome chemistry You mix together; what potential for greatness You instill.  I fawn over You.  I call You Master because that is who You are to me.  I call You Lord because that is who You are.  
     Show me Your Power, dear Lord.  Deliver me with a mighty hand.  Build me up slowly and renew my spirit and strength, for these tears in me go unexpressed.  My Love in You shall overcome.  I escape reality with You because You show me the power of Your miracles, and this reality few people know—that You interact in the affairs of men and have commissioned legions of angels for the protection and provision of Your anointed.  My eyes opened when You entered my heart.  Lord, communicate through me in a way that helps others know You.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment