Thursday, November 17, 2011

For Placing Me Upon Clouds and Making Me Hear Angels Sing

Psalms, Prayers, and Devotionals




Dear Lord,
            Move me and shape me, mold me and persuade me, let my eyes be transfixed upon Your glory, and let freedom reign in the hearts of men, Your Spirit, remain in the hearts of men; alive and awake in the hearts of men.  In Love now, awaiting Your return, You Treasure; You Storehouse of Mercy, how long shall we take before activation, contemplation of infinity?  Come champion me, make me a vessel of mercy and fullness.  Come make me a righteous man in faith, works, deed, and hope.  Will You radiate Your beauty in me?  Will You make my eyes to twinkle with Your inspiration?
     I would rather be crazy and in Love than by myself and sane; I cannot imagine how I ever made it through each moment prior to coming to the certainty of Your Being, the epiphany of Your existence.  Thank You for my life and for my life more abundantly.  Thank You for blessing my path and feet, for placing me upon clouds and making me to hear the angels sing songs to Your name.  You are indeed glorious and wondrous, my Master and Friend Jesus Christ.  Amen.
Larry Word

No comments:

Post a Comment